If you're a resident of Richmond, Virginia or any of the surrounding Central Virginia areas who enjoys spending time outdoors, you're in good company. Many local residents love the local climate and scenery and highly value their outdoor spaces. When it comes to keeping your landscape maintained or it's time for a change, Green Side Up is here to help. Green Side Up is a full-service landscaping company with a full line of services to meet all your landscape needs. It's our goal to build healthy, beautiful landscapes with quality products and continued services for landscapes that always look their best. Learn more about our service offerings and landscape pricing below.
Maintenance Services to Keep Your Landscape Pristine
Maintenance Services Pricing
Baseline Package starts at $300/month and includes:
- Mowing/Trimming/Clean-up (32 visits/year)
- Landscape Bed Weeding (35 visits/year)
- Edging/Mulching of existing mulch beds (1 visit/year)
- Pre-Emergent applications on landscape beds (2 visits/year)
- Turf Fertilization* (7 or 11 visits/year)
- Management Property Visits: Free for your peace of mind!
- Aeration & Overseeding: $250 and up per visit (once yearly in the fall only)
- Leaf blowing/Removal Services: $65 per man-hour and up per visit (offered as a 5-visit package)
- Pruning of Landscape Plants under 12': $75 per man-hour and up per visit (2-4 visit packages available)
- Irrigation start up & winterization of existing systems: $85 and up per visit
These prices cover everything it takes to keep your Richmond, VA or Williamsburg, VA landscape in pristine shape throughout the year. The major drivers of changing prices are the square footage of turf area and mulch beds as well as the amount of plant material or tree coverage. Many of these services are completed within a single visit when desired. Our customers choose the services they need for custom landscaping plans designed to fit their property and lifestyle.
*We only maintain (mow) turf that is on a fertilization program. This program does not need to be provided in our contract but it must be with a turf fertilization vendor.
**Optional Services not included in the original contract can be requested but will be completed at a rate of $100 per man-hour plus the cost of materials.
Landscape Lighting: Add safety and night curb appeal to your property.
- Standard lighting(pathway lighting, up lighting trees and house) ~$275 per fixture with a 5-light minimum.*
- Advanced installations: (moonlighting in trees, lighting in hardscapes, deck step rise installation...etc) Installation would be on a time ($100 per man hour) + material basis.
- Renovate your existing Halogen lighting system with new LED lights: $100 per man-hour plus the cost of materials.
Make your property stand out even at night!
- Extend your living space outside
- Highlight landscaping and yard decor
- Enhance your property's curb appeal
- Increase your property value
- Improve the safety and security of your property
- Retrofit your old halogen lights with LED lights and save money!
*Includes all Labor and materials for installation.
Detailed Landscape Design for Small Changes or Total Transformations
- CONCEPT Landscape design Front OR Rear Landscape $500
- CONCEPT Landscape design WHOLE Landscape $875
- 2D Front OR Rear Landscaping design: $1000
- 2D WHOLE Landscape design: $1850
- 2D & 3D Front OR Rear Landscape Design Bundle: $1800
- 2D & 3D WHOLE Landscape Design Bundle: $3150
- Realistic 3D &2D Front OR Rear Landscape Design Bundle $2500
- Realistic 3D &2D Whole Landscape Design Bundle $4375
- 3D Video Walk Thru for any 3D option $500
Our detailed landscape design plans provide you with a clear image of the changes you seek for your unique property. Whether you need front yard updates or a complete landscape transformation, we can help you create the landscape design you've been dreaming of.
Any major redrawing would be billed at $150 per design hour.
Landscaping Services to Transform or Maintain Your Outdoor Space
- Plant Installation: Starting at $500 and includes 1 year limited warranty
- Grading: $500 to $5,000 depending on grading requirements, materials needed, man hours, etc.
- Sodding: Starting at $600 depending on the square footage of the area
- Clean Up/Removal: Starting at $150 depending on square footage and cleaning requirements
- Mulching: ~$125 per yard of mulch installed
Many of our landscaping services are one-time applications that provide long-lasting improvements to your landscape. These services are the professional touches that add function and curb appeal to your landscape.
High-Quality Hardscape Installations for Beautiful Features that Last
- Patio Installation: $5,000 and up
- Retaining Walls: $2,000 and up
- Fire Pits: $2,000 to $3000
- Outdoor Fireplaces: $10,000 and up
- Outdoor Kitchens: $5,000 and up
Creating your own outdoor paradise in Richmond, Virginia is priceless. Yet, the real value comes when your hardscapes are beautifully maintained and still serving your family years after installation.
Our Customers Love Trusting Their Landscapes to the Pros
Guarantees & Warranties
We stand behind our exemplary services with these guarantees:
Our 24-hour callback promise means we get back to you within 24 hours of when you call for any reason.
We periodically visit your property and include detailed reports.
We provide a 1-year warranty on plants with installation services.
All of our hardscaping features are backed with a 3-year warranty.
Transparent communication is a top priority at Green Side Up.
Schedule Your Landscape Services with a Company that Values Your Priorities
Every member of the Green Side Up landscaping team loves working outdoors. Whether we're transforming landscapes into cherished outdoor spaces or taking care of routine maintenance, we take joy in what we do. Luckily, it's our job and we have plenty of time to keep our busy customers' landscapes in perfect shape. We know your landscape is an important part of your lifestyle and we prioritize your needs by providing the services you need when you need them. Our landscape pricing page is just one of the ways we avoid wasting your time. Now that you've had time to determine the services you need and work out our annual landscape budget, get in touch with our experts to schedule your favorite landscape services.