Green Side Up Landscaping has Landscape Maintenance Team Member positions available for reliable, dependable, and friendly team members. You’ll work under the direction of the team leader to complete landscape services on our high-end residential properties. . Join for great benefits, a friendly team, and competitive wages.
Work outside in a team, Unbelievable benefits & No weekend work…EVER! $2000 signing bonus!
We are a growing company, currently seeking hard-working, dependable workers to join our team. Landscaping maintenance team members are a critical part of our team, ensuring our customers’ vision for a beautifully maintained landscape comes to life. If you love working in a team environment and are passionate about landscape maintenance, this challenging position is right for you!
- $2000 sign-on bonus!!!
- Paid time off including 6 PAID holidays & Week between Christmas and New Year off and PAID
- Paid week of weather days (paid for rain or snow outs)
- Profit-sharing program (Wildly Compounding, starting after 120 days)
- WEEKLY INCENTIVE BONUS with the potential FOR $1 more per hour for scheduled work!
- Online/in-person safety and skills training
- $2000 new team member referral bonus ($300 after 30 days, $400 after 6 months, $600 after a year, $700 after 2 years)
- Unlimited Water bottles are provided during the growing season
- No working in the snow.
- Quarterly breakfast provided by GSU.
- Working outside with your hands daily.
- Check-in meetings with management to ensure both parties are reaping benefits from working together.
- No Weekend work, EVER.
- Health insurance is subsidized by GSU.
- Dental/ Life Insurance/ Vision Available
- Retirement program with 3% company match
- 40 hours PAID vacation after one year
- New/well-maintained equipment that makes your job easy.
- Safety equipment provided
- A Monthly chance to win $50 gift card for submitting pictures of “ Landscaping you are proud of”
- Paid for continuing education (example: $250 bonus for becoming a certified pesticide applicator.)
- End-of-Year Party
We are looking for full-time landscaping laborers in Richmond, VA who have experience in:
- Mowing lawns using both riding and push mowers
- Trimming and edging around sidewalks, flower beds, and walls
- Planting flowers, shrubs, trees, and grass
- trimming/pruning trees and shrubs
- cleaning lawn debris with rakes, shovels, and blowers
- shoveling snow and applying salt to walkways and driveways
- Leaf Clean-up and removal
- be able to lift 50 pounds
- be able to operate standard landscaping machinery such as riding mowers, trimmers, and blowers
- maintain a regular, dependable attendance record
- be able to work variable hours which may include overtime
- be comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions
Why work with Green Side Up Landscaping?
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training and career development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time and projects efficiently and safely.