Green Side Up Landscaping has Landscape Installation Team Member positions available for reliable, dependable, and friendly team members. You’ll work under the direction of the team leader to complete landscape services on our high-end residential properties. . Join for great benefits, a friendly team, and competitive wages.
Work outside in a team, Unbelievable benefits & No weekend work…EVER! $2000 signing bonus!
We are a growing company, currently seeking hard-working, dependable workers to join our team. Landscaping installation team members are a critical part of our team, ensuring our customers’ vision for a beautifully designed landscape comes to life. If you love working in a team environment and are passionate about landscape installation, this challenging position is right for you!
- $2000 sign-on bonus!!!
- Paid time off including 6 PAID holidays & Week between Christmas and New Year off and PAID
- Week of paid weather days (days paid can use for rain snow outs)
- Monthly $100 gift cards for perfect attendance
- Unlimited Water bottles provided during the growing season
- No working in the snow.
- Online safety and skills training
- Quarterly breakfast provided by GSU.
- $1000 new team member referral bonus ($300 after 30 days, $400 after 6 months, $300 after year)
- Working outside with your hands daily.
- Check-in meetings with management to ensure both parties are reaping benefit from working together.
- No Weekend work, EVER.
- Health insurance subsidized by GSU.
- Dental/ Life Insurance/ Vision Available
- Retirement program with 3% company match
- 40 hours PAID vacation after one year
- New/well-maintained equipment that makes your job easy.
- Safety equipment provided
- A Monthly chance to win $50 gift card for submitting pictures of “ Landscaping you are proud of”
- Paid for continuing education (example: $250 bonus for becoming a certified pesticide applicator.)
- End of Year Party
We are looking for full-time landscaping laborers in Richmond, VA who have experience in:
- Planting flowers, shrubs, trees, and sodding
- Trimming/pruning trees and shrubs
- Edging and Mulching of beds
- Leaf Clean-up and removal
- be able to lift 50 pounds
- be able to operate standard landscaping machinery such as riding mowers, trimmers, and blowers
- maintain a regular, dependable attendance record
- be able to work variable hours which may include overtime
- be comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions
Why work with Green Side Up Landscaping?
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training and career development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time and projects efficiently and safely.