Green Side Up Landscaping has Landscape Installation Team Leader positions available for reliable, dependable, and friendly team members. You’ll lead a team to complete landscape services on our high-end residential installation projects. Join for great benefits, a friendly team, and competitive wages.
Work outside in a team, Unbelievable benefits & No weekend work…EVER! $2000 signing bonus!
We are a growing company, currently seeking hard-working, dependable workers to join our team. Landscape installation team leaders are a critical part of our team, ensuring our customers’ vision for beautifully installed landscape comes to life. If you love working in a team environment and coordinating lots of details with great precision, this challenging position is right for you!
- $2000 sign-on bonus!!!
- Position includes base salary PLUS OVERTIME!!!
- No Weekend work, EVER!
- Paid time off including 6 PAID holidays & Week between Christmas and New Year off and PAID
- Cell phone monthly stipend(~$650 yearly)
- Monthly $100 gift cards for perfect attendance.
- Health insurance subsidized by GSU.
- All work orders and timesheets are in an easy electronic system. NO PAPERWORK.
- 80 hours PAID vacation after one year
- Retirement program with 3% company match
- Dental/ Life Insurance/ Vision Available
- Unlimited Water bottles provided during the growing season
- No working in the snow.
- Online safety and skills training
- Safety equipment provided
- Quarterly breakfast provided by GSU.
- $1000 new team member referral bonus ($300 after 30 days, $400 after 6 months, $300 after year)
- Check-in meetings & Texts with management to ensure both parties are reaping benefit from working together.
- New/well-maintained equipment that makes your job easy.
- A Monthly chance to win $50 gift card for submitting pictures of “ Landscaping you are proud of”
- Paid for continuing education (example: $250 bonus for becoming a certified pesticide applicator.)
- End of Year Party
- Working outside with your hands daily
We are looking for full-time landscaping team leaders in Richmond, VA who have experience in:
- managing a landscape install crew on high-end residential properties
- overseeing jobs are performed in accordance with industry and company standards
- understanding/communicating plans and production goals with crew members and clients
- ensuring all safety and best practices are followed
- tracking and recording all crew hours worked by managing phone app
- preparing job sites and seeing them through to completion
- maintaining a clean worksite
- interacting with clients to ensure job satisfaction
- have 1-3 years of experience managing landscaping a team
- be able to lift 50 pounds
- be able to operate standard landscaping machinery such as track loaders, trimmers, and blowers
- have a valid driver’s license
- maintain a regular, dependable attendance record
- be able to work variable hours which may include overtime
- be comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions
Why work with Green Side Up Landscaping?
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training and career development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time and projects efficiently and safely.